How to Reset Your DIANA Password
If you forget your DIANA password, follow these quick steps to create a new one.
1. On the DIANA home page, enter the email address associated with your account. Then click "Sign In".
Login is case sensitive so please make sure to use capital or lower case letters when needed.
Tip: The email is likely your work email address. If you do not remember which email address your account is under, please contact the DIANA administrator at your organization or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. On the next screen, click "Don't remember your password?"
3. On the next screen, enter the email address address associated with your account. Then click "Send Email".
4. Check your inbox for an email from us to reset your password.
Tip: If you don't see the email after a couple minutes, we suggest checking your spam folder.
5. Once you've reset your password, you can log into DIANA again!
If you run into any trouble or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.