How to Mark a Patient as Miscarried
If a patient experiences a loss, it is important to document this so her app experience is updated.
There are two ways to document a patient miscarriage:
- The patient can change her pregnancy status directly in the app
- A DIANA user can update the patient's pregnancy status in DIANA (on the patient's profile)
How to mark a patient as miscarried in DIANA
- Open the patient profile. (Here's how to search for a patient profile.)
- Click on the pink "Update Pregnancy Status" button
3. Toggle the pregnancy status to "Miscarried", and select the date of miscarriage. Then click "Update".
Updates to the patient app experience after miscarriage
- After a patient is marked as miscarried, any remote monitoring modules will be automatically removed.
- The content in the patient's Timeline will update to reflect the loss.
- If the patient becomes pregnant again in the future, she can add a new pregnancy episode directly in the app. (Or a new pregnancy episode can be added via DIANA).