How to Add a Note to a Patient Profile
It's easy to record notes in DIANA as you manage patients on Babyscripts.
Examples of notes you might add:
- Documenting a phone call with the patient Documenting something you'd like to discuss with the patient at their next visit.
- Documenting something you want to discuss with the patient at their next visit.
- Documenting a voicemail you left the patient (e.g. reminding the patient to check her blood pressure).
How to add a note to a patient's profile
1. Open the patient profile. (Here's how to find a specific patient profile.)
2. Click on the pink "Notes" button.
3. Write in your note, and click "Send". (Please note: this won't send anything to the patient! It will simply record your note on their profile in DIANA).
Where to view notes
To view any notes on a patient's profile, click "Notes" on the righthand side of the profile page. You'll be able to see a history of any notes on that patient profile (left by you or anyone else).