Viewing the Patient Timeline
On each patient profile in DIANA, you will find a Timeline tab.
What is the Timeline?
The Timeline tab shows a chronological history of events related to a patient's Babyscripts experience.
For example, the Timeline will capture the following:
- When a patient was recruited
- When a module was added or removed
- Pregnancy status changes (e.g. when a patient is marked as "miscarried")
- Patient triggers (blood pressure, non-compliance, or missing shipping address)
- Coming soon: Automated messages sent to the patient (email, SMS, and push notification)
Use the Timeline to track patient changes and activity
We recommend utilizing the Timeline tab to gather context around a patient's experience on Babyscripts.
- Wondering why a patient isn't active on a module? Check the Timeline to see if she was off-boarded.
- Wondering when a new pregnancy episode was added for a patient? Check the Timeline to see when her status changed from miscarried to pregnant.
- Wondering if a patient has been getting non-compliance reminders? Check the Timeline to see a history of automated messages the patient has been sent.
We hope you'll find the patient Timeline a helpful tool in managing your patients' care on Babyscripts!